1. First and foremost, playing poker should be your goal. Instead of trying to win more chips, the more you have, the lower their value. In addition, playing often runs the risk of falling out of the tournament. I recommend playing Tight Aggressive poker style unless you have very good poker skills, you know what you are doing then play Loose Aggressive style or whatever you want. Imagine driving a car to its destination and chips are fuel. That fuel at dangerous points. Fill in as much fuel as you need to get to your destination. And think about which gas stations to refuel.
2. Avoid opponents who have large chips. Because they can simply drop you out of a poker tournament.
3. Avoid Strong Players. They can be very painful and you don’t need to. You will be able to compete with strong players at the end of the poker tournament.
4. Before the antes I suggest playing Tight and after the antes I suggest playing more loose because it is more profitable to steal blinds with a bigger starting pot.
5. Enhance blinds from players who have average chip counts as they are more likely to give away blinds.
6. Ending blinds from Tight players. because they give up blinds easily
7. Avoid loose aggressive players. It is dangerous to steal blinds from them. Playing with them can very quickly push poker chips in the middle and risk dropping out of the poker tournament, so be careful.
8. Play against weaker players.
9. Play only in the best poker rooms.