Most online casinos offer welcome bonuses for new players, and promotions for existing players. Before choosing an online casino, it is worth comparing the available bonuses.
You can collect no deposit bonuses at many online casino sites. A £20 free bonus is one of the most popular no deposit bonuses available but the odd casino offers more. You receive £20 free money to play when you register an account.
Before you decide to use a casino bonus, I recommend that you take a look at the online casino tips and tricks below. These tips are to help you out:
1. Don’t gamble at online casinos with deposit bonuses that must be wagered 40 times or more before you can withdraw your winnings. When a casino has a bonus with bets of 40x or more, it is almost impossible to free up your bonus money.
2. Not all bonuses are as great as they seem. Sometimes you have to play with the bonus and the deposit amount before you can withdraw your winnings.
3. Some casinos have a maximum withdrawal amount in bonuses. Always check if a casino has a withdrawal maximum before you decide to use the bonus. We don’t want you to win £1,000 but are only allowed to withdraw £200.
4. Always read the bonus terms and conditions before using a bonus or starting to play with a bonus
5. When a casino offers a very high bonus percentage (300% or more), the terms and conditions of the bonuses are often very difficult. Check before signing up.
6. Before using a bonus, it is smart to look at the maximum bet amount. Most online casinos have a maximum amount per bet when you accept your bonus. In most casinos, the maximum is £5 per bet or spin. Do not increase your bet above this amount because you will lose all of your bonus money.
7. Play video slot games with a high return to player value when you use a bonus. When you play video slots, you have the best chance of meeting the wagering requirements.
8. In some casinos you can choose in which game you like to use your free tirades. We recommend that you use the free clips in a video slot where the clips are worth more. Some games have a minimum amount per bet of £0.10 and others have £0.20. Choose a game with £0.20 per roll. In these games your winning will be higher.
9. Don’t gamble in casinos with strange terms and conditions. When a casino has vague bonus terms and conditions, you know it is an unreliable casino. This casino will do its best not to pay you money.
10. When you make a deposit with certain payment methods (often Neteller or Skrill), you don’t always receive bonuses at online casinos.